Bath dogs like the Pro's
High volume higher pressure water flushing action
eliminates almost all hand and "Finger Scrubbing" which causes knots in long coats.
Penetrates to the base of the coat with soapy water in one step saving time and coat damage.
No more rinsing to get the coat wet and then adding soap, this does it all for you in one step.
Fill laundry tub with soapy water and the other tub with rinse water, and bath a show coat in under 4 minutes.
A commercial Power Wash Bathing System costs about $800
from a grooming or pet care catalog under the names "Bathing Beauty", etc.
This is an even better system with the hands free on/off pedal operation
and less than half the price of commercial units on the market.
* Can use in the Booster Bath !
* Easy to use foot operated on/off switch leaving both hands free.
* No more rinsing and then soaping. This system does it all in one step !
* Use any shampoo and less of it, with this recirculating system.
* Do more dogs in less time and more thoroughly.
* Ideal for using at dog shows
* No water in your grooming area? no problem, with this recirculating system.
* Not enough water pressure, not a problem with this pressure boosting system.
* Can use in any type of bath tub or laundry tub
* No assembly, just turn on to use.
* Comes with mesh bag to prevent hair from being recirculated
* Runs on 112V (normal house outlet)
* Excellent gift idea !
We find it easier to fill one laundry sink with soapy water and
the other side with clean rinse water and bathing in the tub.
Takes WAY less time than filling and draining the tub
and the dog always has fresh bath water.
For dogs that shed, we have also included a mesh bag to put around the unit
to prevent dog hair from getting sucked back up, and clogging the unit
Deep penetration of long coated breeds
No need to knead through the long coat. No causing tangles during washing
3 minutes 41 seconds to bath a short coated dog and under 5 minutes for a long coated dog
This Booster Bath was modified to have a Corrugated sheet used as a backsplash
fastened to the tub with plastic nut and bolt. This is a great modification, as keeps the water in the tub
Winter and mud season are coming, so get your grooming equipment ready